Fun To Do Events In Venezuela
Wondering where to plan a family vacation? Then Venezuela is a right place for you. One can enjoy the scenic beauty of nature, unique shopping experience and adventurous activities such as scuba diving and trekking. Here is a list of fun activities to enjoy your trip to Venezuela.
1. Trekking: kids above ten years of age love adventurous tours. Sierra Nevada de Merida with many sky-scraping peaks is a right place to enjoy the thrill of hiking or rock climbing.
2. Ride in a cable car: enjoy the unique experience of riding in the world's longest cable car that runs a distance of about 12.6 Km. The cable car runs from Merida to Pico Espejo.
3. Skiing: well-trained skiers can have the fun of skiing in the peaks of the Cordillera de Merida. November through June is the best time to ski in these slopes.
4. Shopping: Caracas, the largest city of Venezuela offers a unique shopping experience to all its visitors. Meradito de Chacao and Mercado Guacaipuro are traditional markets to find authentic local goods.
5. Taste local favourite foods: on your trip to Venezuela, do not forget to taste the local dishes in the beach restaurants. Some of the favourite recipes include the Arepas, Pabellon, Cachapa and Mondongo.
6. Hideaway in the caves: Cueva del Guacharo is a magnificent cave system in Venezuela. Dwell in the caves and be the guest of thousands of nocturnal birds inhabiting in the caves.
7. Deep-sea fishing and diving: enjoy the thrill of deep sea fishing in the underwater of Archipelago Los Roques. Diving deep in the sea is a very unique experience.
8. Enjoy the flocks of Flamingos: sail through the mangroves of Parque Nacional Morrocoy in the northwest and gaze at the spectacular beauty of flocks of flamingos. Bird watchers can view thousands of bird species at Parque Nacional Henri Pittier.
Lastly, learn about the history of the place by walking through the streets of historical colonial district, Caracas.
A Trip around the World: Your Own Amazing Race
Enjoying Berlin On A Budget
3 Budget Holiday Destinations in the UK
Food Holiday: Tasting the World's Strangest Foods
3 Tips in Keeping an Online Holiday Journal